Pool & Hot Tub Closed for the winter season
Are you tired of being cooped up in your home? The Super 8 by Wyndham Wenatchee Hotel Pool and Hot Tub are now open! We want to ensure the safety of all guests during these times for these reasons we will be adhering to the COVID-19 CDHD guidelines and regulations for opening the pool to our guests. We are limited at this time to 15 guests swimming in the pool and 5 guests in the hotel tub at a time. To provide a fair and equal chance for all guests to use the pool you will now need to reserve your spot online. You may view the pool schedule and reserve your spot online at the link below. You must have a valid reservation to use the pool.
How do we create a safe swim environment?
- Social Distancing is easily achieved – With a mix of the strategies such as those provided here, we can all accommodate social distancing around the pool.
- Chlorine in swimming pools disables coronavirus
- Outdoor wide-open environment
- Sunshine kills coronavirus*
- 30-minute break in between time slots to disinfect and let UV light kill germs
- Please use provided disinfect on lounge chair before or after use for extra precaution
- Wear a face covering when you are not in the swimming pool
*Newsweek, Yahoo News, and others have reported that the Homeland Security Department’s Biodefense Analysis and Countermeasures Center laboratory experiments show that sunlight destroys coronavirus quickly.
“In the briefing, Bryan summarized the findings of the experiment, which showed that the virus’s half-life was 18 hours when the temperature was 70 to 75 degrees Fahrenheit, with 20 percent humidity on a non-porous surface. However, the half-life dropped to six hours when humidity rose to 80 percent. It fell again to just two minutes when sunlight was added to the experiment.”